Syncing your Gigasports bookings to Microsoft Outlook 2007 is a snap! You can find a special link under My Bookings on your booking sheet. The sync also works with Microsoft Outlook 2010 as well.
Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Copy your sync bookings link from underneath My Bookings. Click inside the text box and press Ctrl-C (or Cmd-C on Mac) to copy the entire text (remember to get it right to the last character as the whole link is important!)
- Open up Outlook. Select “Tools” from the main menu, then “Account Settings”
- Next “Internet Calendars” and the “New…” button
- In the popup that appears paste the link you copied from website (Ctrl-V or Cmd-V on Mac). Make sure the link includes “http://” at the beginning. Click “OK”.
- On the next popup you can enter in a name for your calendar, but keep all other options the same and click “OK”.
- After a short connection and download of information you can click the Calendar section on the bottom left. Under “Other Calendars” make sure you have your newly created calendar checked off. You should now see something similar to the image below (click the image to view a larger size). Note: If you do not have any bookings, you may receive an alert saying that this calendar does not have any events – but would you like to add it anyways. Click yes!
- Now if you click the little arrow icon circled in the image above you can switch into “Overlay” mode where your bookings are overlayed onto your original calendar. This is useful for checking for conflicts with meetings and other things on your schedule.